Wednesday, October 18, 2006
unfortunate eventS.
Twiniee' craze over Princess Hours goes beyond expectations. And her eternity obsession with Kim Jeong Hoon says a lot about her adoration to guys of slit eyes. *chuckles*
For as long she won't be going gaga over my one and only, Joo Ji-Hoon, I'm fine with the situation ((:
Let's side story of such to a corner. Well, Monday was spend fruitfully Twiniee` and Az to catch World Trade Centre. Sadly, the story fails to bring sense of satisfaction within me with the ending leads to imaginative unexpected elements. However, this story managed to captured Twiniee's fullest attention.
Joke of the day;
Az, "Isn't that Dick Lee ?"
And I was like "yeahh`. He's so unstylish.."
Az & Twiniee`, " huhh` ? "
"what?"
Twiniee`, "It's Dick Lee.. "
" Ohh`.. Hehes. I thought you gurls said that, that man is unstylish. Hahas! "
P.S. Few unfortunate eventS happened to me.
toodles ++
Signing off @ 5:51:00 pm |
0 Eaters


