Monday, November 13, 2006
so honoured.
Mission;
hunt for some electric guitar and video camera.
Riyadh was superbly skill guitars. While Adam on the other hand, pretty much into hiphop. Who says best buddy should share the same interest?
Unlike the usuals, this time, we're(FieLala) early. I guess we're too anxious. *giggles*
It was for the World Lottery thingy. Instead of holding the Germany flag, this time, I was given Poland (:
Thank God these pictures appeared okae. Faizul was being an irritant by distraction each time Lala clicked the snap button. That not-so-little cousin.
The guest of the day is our Mr President S R Nathan.
I felt so honored though I'm just a flag barrier gurl which actually lasted for only about 10minutes? Least, I was part of the event (:
P.S. Spotted my uber macho cousin while making our way back (:
toodles ++
Monday, November 13, 2006
so honoured.
Mission;
hunt for some electric guitar and video camera.
Riyadh was superbly skill guitars. While Adam on the other hand, pretty much into hiphop. Who says best buddy should share the same interest?
Unlike the usuals, this time, we're(FieLala) early. I guess we're too anxious. *giggles*
It was for the World Lottery thingy. Instead of holding the Germany flag, this time, I was given Poland (:
Thank God these pictures appeared okae. Faizul was being an irritant by distraction each time Lala clicked the snap button. That not-so-little cousin.
The guest of the day is our Mr President S R Nathan.
I felt so honored though I'm just a flag barrier gurl which actually lasted for only about 10minutes? Least, I was part of the event (:
P.S. Spotted my uber macho cousin while making our way back (:
toodles ++