Tuesday, December 19, 2006
begins with a single step.
There's a saying which goes like this,
"A journey is begin with one single step"
With determination, I'm gonna have to cross this platform with a gentle step. Mental preparation, that's the secret. With the decision making, I know what's best for own self. I may be a wise thinker, at times.
MSN seems pretty heaty with peers kept questioning on the progress of my results. Of which I seriously realized they're just bunch of nosey freaks. People tend to be so eager about knowing others progress. Results of others just didn't give any kind of excitement to me, somehow. Which makes me directly wonder on why it affects others?
Speaking of freaks, that freaking scrapbook's still undone. Mommykins is taking over now and I'm glad she decided on sot. Ironically, I scored a distinction for Art. Being the favourite student, I've texted MsYap earlier this morning and managed to thank her for the great guidence.
She then replied;
"It was a great pleasure teaching you. You are so different from the rest of them. Lucky are the next batch of teachers/lecturers teaching you =)"
Don't be silly. For the obvious reason, I won't be posting every single details that she've mentioned. So nonentity. Now, I can't wait till' Friday?
toodles ++
Signing off @ 5:40:00 pm |
0 Eaters
