Friday, December 01, 2006
I can cook.

I love Wonder Pets (:
I'm eighteen but this show makes me feels like I'm three.
Managed to catch it earlier this morning. And finally, I've made a wise decision. I'm not going to the States.
Family is my top priority.
So, to dearest Adam and all my beloved, I ain't going anywhere(for the time being).
Maybe when I turn 21? And that is if I'm well prepared to face the real world. For now, I'm gonna make my feet glued to this little red dot.
Sometimes, I do gave surprises to own self. Of today's I've realized, I'm able to cook despite the fact, cooking has never been of my likings. Mommykins must be super duper proud of me (:
With the help of Mommykins' recipe, studied them and POP, I cooked a dish.
And the irony, I've cooked a dish of wish I couldn't consume.
My two pumkins going to Jakarta tmrw noon.
Gonna miss them, terribly, for the house gonna be way empty.
1. No little pumpkin sleeping next to me.
2. No little pumpkin gonna frolic infront of me.
3. No little pumpkin to make me smile.


On a brighter note;
Managed to catch it earlier this morning. And finally, I've made a wise decision. I'm not going to the States.
Family is my top priority.
So, to dearest Adam and all my beloved, I ain't going anywhere(for the time being).
Maybe when I turn 21? And that is if I'm well prepared to face the real world. For now, I'm gonna make my feet glued to this little red dot.
Sometimes, I do gave surprises to own self. Of today's I've realized, I'm able to cook despite the fact, cooking has never been of my likings. Mommykins must be super duper proud of me (:
With the help of Mommykins' recipe, studied them and POP, I cooked a dish.
And the irony, I've cooked a dish of wish I couldn't consume.
My two pumkins going to Jakarta tmrw noon.
Gonna miss them, terribly, for the house gonna be way empty.
1. No little pumpkin sleeping next to me.
2. No little pumpkin gonna frolic infront of me.
3. No little pumpkin to make me smile.


On a brighter note;
Uncle Gazali rang about an hour ago? Have a little chat, like the usuals with me and still, constantly kept asking on when I'll be flying there. It doesn't help much with such conversation as I'm utterly skint at the moment. Prolly in two years time or so?
toodles ++
toodles ++
Signing off @ 3:59:00 pm |
0 Eaters
