Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Cough getting worst!


My two pumpkins are home safely. Little Pumpkin bought me a cutiee` soft toy ((:
And it's pinky in colour. mrMoley didn't get us anything that much. He claimed that he was brought to a boring area where he can't shop much. I'm all delighted upon their arrival over at the terminal today. Terribly missed them.


I'm befuddled.
Just how can I lose weight in no time? Right now I'm not physically prepared. Mommykins' a great cook. Even without poultry, I can still grow fat in a blink of an eye ):
I need professional help. Seriously.
toodles ++
Just how can I lose weight in no time? Right now I'm not physically prepared. Mommykins' a great cook. Even without poultry, I can still grow fat in a blink of an eye ):
I need professional help. Seriously.
toodles ++
Signing off @ 8:30:00 pm |
0 Eaters
