Tuesday, January 09, 2007
Addicted

It was much much more better than yesterday.
Having TWO schools could be confusing yet interesting, I supposed. My first day yesterday was over at Clementi campus. Second day of school but first over at Bukit Batok campus.

We were given a couple of talks by some head department folks. Wasn't that I enjoyed every single bit of those talks.
What's more, head department teachers goes like:
"Today, we have the new course joining us which is FITNESS at the back there."
We're the noisiest when we were seated at the auditorium. Laughing, giggling and stuffs. Students from other courses seems pretty bustle.
And during the quiz, all answers came from my course-mates(Fitness).
Most of us kept on grinning as we appeared to be the most responsive-smartest batch.
Guess, it's true what Amni mentioned.
"There might be a blessing in disguise".
And so, I've spotted a couple of former adss students. And, and that asshole-cum-coward that bullies my Riniee dearest is from that campus. It's not campus but college, according to the lecturer.
There's Arsyad too !
He acknowledge me since I didn't see him. Plus, he put on a couple of pounds ard his torso. Gawd.
Syaiful, Basil and Farqis are posted to that college too. I think Bukit Batok is better?
I don't know. Yet to know.
And my classroom is in the gym room itself.
yippiee`!!
I think my class consist of more ppl than the other. And this Saturday, infact, every Saturday until June, i'll be having a training at Turf City.
At least my Saturdays morning is not wasted.
Farhanah is one bubbly gurl. (=
She always rant about NPCC. So, I'm gonna work/graduate with her to get that tittle this june. Together, tailing along behind us is Syahmi.
Seriously, I thought he's from Express stream. Man, that guy own this smart-ass look.
Looks can be deceiving. yeahh` yeahh`, I know. *winks*
Nope, I didn't head down to Simei. Wanted to but I'm from one end going to the other end. Lazy.
Went home with Zack, Firdaus, Farhanah and Ina.
Took our breakfast-cum-lunch at Mcdonalds. Rant, giggles, rant, laugh, rant.
The four of them claimed that they speak English most of the time. We had a couple of things in common too. So, we had no problem mingle around. (=
Plus, Ina can't speak malay well. So befriending with her is a bonus to me. (=
PS: I think I've got a crush on him.
toodles ++
"Today, we have the new course joining us which is FITNESS at the back there."
We're the noisiest when we were seated at the auditorium. Laughing, giggling and stuffs. Students from other courses seems pretty bustle.
And during the quiz, all answers came from my course-mates(Fitness).
Most of us kept on grinning as we appeared to be the most responsive-smartest batch.
Guess, it's true what Amni mentioned.
"There might be a blessing in disguise".
And so, I've spotted a couple of former adss students. And, and that asshole-cum-coward that bullies my Riniee dearest is from that campus. It's not campus but college, according to the lecturer.
There's Arsyad too !
He acknowledge me since I didn't see him. Plus, he put on a couple of pounds ard his torso. Gawd.
Syaiful, Basil and Farqis are posted to that college too. I think Bukit Batok is better?
I don't know. Yet to know.
And my classroom is in the gym room itself.
yippiee`!!
I think my class consist of more ppl than the other. And this Saturday, infact, every Saturday until June, i'll be having a training at Turf City.
At least my Saturdays morning is not wasted.
Farhanah is one bubbly gurl. (=
She always rant about NPCC. So, I'm gonna work/graduate with her to get that tittle this june. Together, tailing along behind us is Syahmi.
Seriously, I thought he's from Express stream. Man, that guy own this smart-ass look.
Looks can be deceiving. yeahh` yeahh`, I know. *winks*
Nope, I didn't head down to Simei. Wanted to but I'm from one end going to the other end. Lazy.
Went home with Zack, Firdaus, Farhanah and Ina.
Took our breakfast-cum-lunch at Mcdonalds. Rant, giggles, rant, laugh, rant.
The four of them claimed that they speak English most of the time. We had a couple of things in common too. So, we had no problem mingle around. (=
Plus, Ina can't speak malay well. So befriending with her is a bonus to me. (=
PS: I think I've got a crush on him.
toodles ++
Signing off @ 4:43:00 pm |
0 Eaters
