Monday, January 22, 2007
gotta run MORE !
That super long run really makes me wanna run more. I was actually panting half way through the run and those guys kept on asking if I'm fine enough to carry on. I couldn't believe it that I can't run as fast like I used to :(
It makes the situation seems like I'm a FAT gurl running around the track.
Apart from long term no practice, I think I gain a few pounds :(
Cross Country's coming and I'm not even in gear one. I'm going for the LONG run again this Wednesday. Will be having training at night though. I wanna ace in this run. I wanna be like I used to(first to reach the finishing line). I may not be a superduper fast runner BUT I can improve in that and excel in it. Wanted to take up track&field as my cca but I've think twice. I've rejected it, initially.
Kelly was officially my track partner for today. We were busily ranting about army and stuffs.
We don't know that there's timing taken so we took our own sweet time. And I really mean it OWN sweet time. My timing was 30plus minutes. How ridiculous.
And DD gave me a thumbdrive which contains an anime (:
I wasn't sure if it's the surprise but I like the anime!
Yes, Zul. I do have chinese blood somehow flowing in my blood stream. So that makes me a chinese gurl, partially. I know you guys kept on saying that I'm a chinese gurl (:
Jamie said that I looks like Jolin. *burst into laughter*
Jolin was like one goddess of gorgeous princess, no one can beat her beauty.


P.S. They said I'm sexy today.
-,-
toodles ++
toodles ++
Signing off @ 9:23:00 pm |
0 Eaters
