Thursday, January 25, 2007
I adore dark guys ?

This gurlfriend here miss me. (=
I've got uniform this morning, partially. Tmrw, the supplier gonna issue out the top(polo tee). My course-mates were whining when they saw the track pants being displayed on the rocky study table at MPH. *giggles*
The uniform doesn't give me any impact. i don't mind wearing that. (=
Kid said that I've got another fan joining my fan club. I don't even know that I own a fan club.
hahas*
Ong acted weirdly around me and Farhana was like, "Is there something going on with you guys?"
hahas*
Nope, of 'cause.
I have TONNES of things to work on. Doing the minutes, typing, printing and blablabla. Since I was appointed to be Ms Koh's secretary, I've been pretty busy. What's more, helping out Dave with class admin thingy(I'm the class rep assistant).
Next Monday, I'm having a test on the WHOLE of chapter 1.
Too much scientific words. )=
I'm getting darker. Infact, now I'm DARK.
DARKER then my sis. )=
and YESTERDAY
I went for the run though I don't feel like it. Only a handful of us( Arab, Riyan, Ina, Farhana, Izzul, Midzi, Syam, Syafie & me) from Fitness turned up.
And... I've IMPROVED!!
wooohoooo!!!!!
My current timing = 28.12minutes
Previous timing = 36++minutes
The run was good and I unfortunately turned myself into a total REDNESS+PINKISH. And the guys called me "PRAWN". I'm cool with this as ppl always labelled me that due to my complexion.
I was rushing when I reached home as i'm late for training. It was great. I conducted a physical exercises with the kids and yup.
I did some aerobic moves. I guess I'm addicted to aerobics. hehes*
It's true what Faizal said about this Saturday(PSP thingy). I'm not sure if I'm going to catch the action as I'll be attending the run(training).
toodles ++
Signing off @ 7:44:00 pm |
0 Eaters
