YAY! Mom bought me Strawberriix3
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34052346?origin\x3dhttp://mchumba-parisa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&amp;targetPostID&amp;blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&amp;blogLocale=en&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
princessFieza's

Aloha! I may not be your typical cyberchicaholic; updating entries every now and then. But this space of mine would be of general. Loads on events and definitely little quotations, here and there (:
Been a blogger for a decade now. Hoping to engage in my own cyberspace.
Click on the navigators for more details (:

Naviigations : Entries | Profile | Adieu | ROUNDS
Saturday, January 20, 2007
I miss Gram.

I was walking passed the grass patch when a flock of birds came resting by the side.
It reminds me of this particular pigeon I aided at my Gram's place about let say... 11yrs ago ?
Somewhere of that estimation.

That pigeon was badly injured(fractured wings). Gram, uncle, aunt and me came to the rescue. We cured the bird but unfortunately it can't fly like it used to. And what upsets us most, we found out the cute pigeon died the next afternoon. I was so sad that I didn't wanna have meals for the entire day.
Though I didn't fancy birds that much but that pigeon just moved my heart.

// Kabuki asked me out for a vegetarian dinner plus movie. Unfortunately, I can't make it due to training.

YESTERDAY

Had fun over at Pasir Ris park with the sec1s. They were freaking adorable. Super hyper active.
Az was with me at the station - Pit28, banana gurls. *giggles*
I miss NPCC too!


toodles ++

Signing off @ 1:01:00 pm | 0 Eaters