Friday, January 12, 2007
Sleepy Dosage
The cool breeze really makes me sleepier than ever.
Ina's class ended freaking early(10am) while my class ended an hour later. Zai wanted to head down to Bukit Batok college for the cca open house but weather seems to throw redundant tantrum so it held him back.

I badly badly badly wanna lose 5-6kg!
That badly. If that bitch can just shrink her frame, why not me?
Maybe I need Jamie's help.
Anyway, he's the eldest in my class(he's 32yrs old). He's a fitness trainer himself and is specialize in weight loss. Maybe I'll bring up this matter to him by next week. Plus, he's a great guy.
That creature-butch really irks me. She sucks.
Whatever it is, I never fancy her the minute I was introduced to know her. If only she could sit still in class and shut her bloody filthy disgusting mouth. I'll be delighted.
And I badly badly badly wanna meet my knight.
"It must have been love..."
And I keep on scanning the area whenever I'm dropping off from the train.
Tmrw training at Turf City, 8am.
toodles ++
Signing off @ 3:07:00 pm |
0 Eaters
