Tuesday, January 30, 2007
just a flower.

I've received a Tissue Flower yesterday from Rizal. *giggles*


School ended pretty early. Went home with Ina(as usual), Arab, Shamy, Rizal, Mali and Nas. And today's lessons were freaking dry. I mean like the whole chapter 2 was installed in my mind at one go. Too much scientific words and skeletons parts to memorize. *eyes rolled*
But I like, somehow. It's just that the class was a bit noisy and it's hard for me to focus. Too much jokes during lesson is not helping. Seriously.
And for my yesterday's ran, I've IMPROVED(again) !!!
Current timing = 23.50mins
Previous timing = 28.12mins
Mr Muthiah was like, "What's ur timing? You improved, right? Good. Must set another goal."
Eerr, another goal ? *gulp*
Tomorrow is Daniel's b'day. I'm sure the guys gonna bash him up just like what they did to Cicak. It's Nisa's b'day today but she didn't turn up. Thought of, maybe my course-mates and I can sing her a nice song.
Next week will be busy with the Guiness Book of Record(We Can) thingy at EXPO. Can wait for that though it's sounds super lame. hahas*
// I wonder how's DragonFly. Hope she manage to pass that health check.
And to my beloved Gram, Thanks for buying me BANANA!! (=
I hope with that, I get extra energy for tmrw's run.

toodles ++
Next week will be busy with the Guiness Book of Record(We Can) thingy at EXPO. Can wait for that though it's sounds super lame. hahas*
// I wonder how's DragonFly. Hope she manage to pass that health check.
And to my beloved Gram, Thanks for buying me BANANA!! (=
I hope with that, I get extra energy for tmrw's run.

toodles ++
Signing off @ 8:33:00 pm |
0 Eaters
