Sunday, January 21, 2007
nervous for tmrw.
I'm freaking nervous for tmrw's super duper
2.4km gave me a breathless state, what's more 5km.
Wish me luck. I'm running out of bananas. )=
As mentioned yesterday, Kabuki wanted to sort of date me out. Today I'm not free but he still catch a movie. Wasn't sure what. I've been busy lately.
Hope that he won't have to go back to his camp by the time I'm officially free.
And that DD, he better tell me what's the surprise. We didn't get to meet up as I was rushing for my next lesson. Pink ?
Wonder what's the surprise ?
I miss my gurls!



I've got several ppl complimenting that I look like Haylie Duff(again).
hahas*
And my dance teacher-cum-coach, he said that I looks like Juliana Banos. I wasn't sure who is she until I watched Sembilu2005. *giggles*
You won't see me watching malay dramas. I know, you're surprised so am i. (=
PS: Meet me this saturday?
toodles ++
Signing off @ 5:50:00 pm |
0 Eaters
