Monday, January 08, 2007
Suck up first day.
My first day of school was pretty suck up.
Unexpectedly, there's too many malay students in my
Some of the gurls are freakish "minahs", some are way rugged. Guys, I've yet to know some.
To make the matter worst, the campus looks filthy dirty and old but that doesn't really bothers me.
Anyway, my class strength is just barely 30.
And I must say that I'm "The Chosen One".
hehes*
My lecturer looks exactly like Mrs Peh(former adss). It's only the start of school and I'm having a class test pretty much sooner. In 2 weeks time. It'll be held at Macritchie, 5km run with time limit.
And Amni, she was asking me if any cute guys spotted around the campus.
The answer will be of a straight "NO".
And speaking of uncivilized, I really think that people from the restrict I'm in were all uncivilized.
They were freaking ridiculous.
I LOATHE people who don't appreciate arts. Any form of arts.
They had this performance set up by the dancers(from i don't know where). Dancers are elegant regardless of the gender, no doubt.
I was enjoying the performance as the dance was way AWESOME but some freaking-uncivilized-morons just don't understand the meaning of appreciation.
The laughed and jeers the moment the malay(male) dancers vainly grooved to the music.
I'm totally pissed off by all this jackass.
*breath in, exhale*
Another thing to add on.
I don't understand why some people just despise when it come to speak in English.
Come on. This is a universal language.
I was speak to this malay guy, he was like " Kau melayu kan. Abih cakap melayu lar". (You malay right. Then speak in malay.)
Like HELLO?!
If you're my close friend or you call yourself a bestfriend, then you should know that I'll always speak in English. (90% of what the whole)
And THANKS peeps for being so concern(for asking on how my first day) towards me.
It's tough to mingle around with some mates. Tmrw, I might be going to Simei campus.
ps: Still waiting for him.
toodles ++
Signing off @ 7:55:00 pm |
0 Eaters
