Monday, January 15, 2007
tight schedule coming up.
I'm thinking;
Pink pants matching with the pink-white polo tee for tomorrow's lesson.
There are a couple of new faces. Sadly, 5 of my course-mates will be dismiss by end of this week.
This June, 4 lecturers from USA will be coming to give us a talk. By then, June will be a definite tight schedule to me.
And this coming March, most probably I'll be attending the World Championship thingy as a volunteer, as usual. This Thursday I'll be heading to East Coast Park for some APEX thingy.
P.S. I miss my knight.
toodles ++
There are a couple of new faces. Sadly, 5 of my course-mates will be dismiss by end of this week.
This June, 4 lecturers from USA will be coming to give us a talk. By then, June will be a definite tight schedule to me.
And this coming March, most probably I'll be attending the World Championship thingy as a volunteer, as usual. This Thursday I'll be heading to East Coast Park for some APEX thingy.
P.S. I miss my knight.
toodles ++
Signing off @ 9:10:00 pm |
0 Eaters
