Tuesday, January 23, 2007
what's with miee` loving eu` ?
I'm feeling fatigue. Chatted with that DD and he asked me for help. Man, do I look like a counselor to you ?
What's with me giving the advises when you are actually older than me ?
I'm feeling super flabbergasted when I saw you came online. You, in Turkey.
I wonder what time is it there when you came chatting with me.
I miss you, my knight dear. (=
And that GUY, why aren't you talking to me ?
At least sprout a single word, upclose to me. I'll be glad, I'm sure. I'll wait for you to talk to me when we stand a chance to meet up(I-don't-know-when).

That project is killing me.
Sponsors, proposals, write outs, flyers... Gosh.
Event management freaking troublesome. )=
PS: I have to ace in that run.
toodles ++
Signing off @ 6:50:00 pm |
0 Eaters
