Monday, February 26, 2007
Dead FAT.
"Am I FAT?"
bro: "ehh`. yeahh`. You FAT seyy`."
"huhh`? Ohh` gosh. I HAVE to get back to my diet."

And so, my bro said that I'm FAT. *sad mode*
This is one of the reason why I can't quit from dieting. Once I'm done with x-country and NAPFA test, definitely I'm getting back to my diet track.
I'm so gonna need to diet. Like duh!
Someone is saying that i'm FAT. How harsh can that be?
I'm so gonna shed some pounds. Definitely.
Anyway, I've headed down to ITE Clementi with Farhana for the student counsellor interview. We were excused for the run due to the interview. It was so last minute thingy. I mean, Ms Koh should have inform us earlier so that we'll be well prepared. (=
It was pouring heavily. With all the bright-shocking lightning and loud bang of thunder. Took bus then cab to sch.
So, I didn't go for the training at Turf City. gosh.
I'm so doomed for the event. No training.
What's more, tomorrow I have no time to train. Sch ends around 4pm, after which I'm meeting that Mr Chocolate Boy for some study session.
okae. I'll be studying but he'll be reading?
And yeahh`.
Ina's mom operation was a success. What a relieve.
Happy for her. (=
Her mom must be a great inspiration to her, I suppose.
He-Him-He-Him-They-He = more than 5.
toodles ++
Signing off @ 10:56:00 pm |
0 Eaters
