Sunday, February 25, 2007
but tiring.
I headed down to Mountbatten CC with mom, dad, Mat and Danial. I've burned tonnes of calories on the way to that destination. Nope, I didn't train. Just to feel the atmosphere there and observe. (=
After which, we headed down to Toa Payoh to fill our tummy. Gosh.
It's been like decades since I last step into that estate. Then, dad wanted to purchase a new cell for my twin. I got so bored due to the fussy selection so I went to GNC.
Thought of purchasing several items but gosh. Gotta think twice.
so YESTERDAY
Morning.
I went for that NDP motivator thingy. Saw Ayi, rant for awhile and he was like "...Then Lala?"
"She take O' this year"
"I thought you bestfriends? How come nvr go sec5 together?"
"Well, I decided not to take O'. Wanna take up this new course. Pretty interesting plus it offer tonnes of opportunities"
What a dumbass.
Till' now, he still doesn't know that my twin is my sis. It's not as though he just know me the day before or something. gosh.
Afternoon.
Met my gurls at city hall then we head to town. Dig in at Cineleisure then off we go to Lime Flea Market. It's not that great though as it's pretty flood-y.
I'm suppose to head down to you-konw-where for my audition but ohh` well. Time management.
Night.
I managed to head home first since I still have plenty of time. Changed up and off mommy dearest and I went to the CNY dinner thingy. Met daddy dearest there as he have to tend to something first.




Seriously speaking, I enjoy the whole event. It was fab.
But the food, ohh` gosh.
I didn't get to eat much as they served shark fin soup, chicken stew, meat gravy and blablabla. But thank God, there's veggie. (=


toodles ++
Signing off @ 10:17:00 pm |
0 Eaters
