Friday, February 02, 2007
feeling fatigue.
I'm sleepy, feeling fatigue and hungry?
I've got myself a banana today. yippiee`!!
I love BANANA. Yummylicious! (:
I need to buy baby carrots soon. It's so addictive. And I could still remember those days when I consume ONLY carrots(nothing else) at RP. Those ELITE guys were like, "You look like a rabbit".
But guess what, they even decided to join me too after sometime(esp. Syahin).
I'm suppose to attend the NPCC camp for the sec1s. But ohh` my, I have tonnes of works to attend to plus tmrw I'm having an audition. What's more, I'm feeling way exhausted due to lack of sleep this days. Kabuki mentioned that I need a break.
I need a good movie, a good shopping bagS to fill my shopping spree items and not forgetting a good manicure. I need to pamper myself like.. NOW.
I can't take it.
I REALLY think that I NEED a nap like now.
Guess, I'll stop here.
toodles ++
Signing off @ 4:23:00 pm |
0 Eaters
