Sunday, February 11, 2007
First Timer.
Before heading home, I had my mini shopping spree with daddykins dearie. I've got myself that Reebok bag. Thanx, Daddykins!
Still am daddy's little gurl.
PS: V'day is coming!!
so YESTERDAY

It's at EXPO hall 2a&2b.
It looked tough at first but when we're doing the task, it seems somehow rather pretty easy. (=
I had so much FUN though it was super duper tiring.
Totally.





After which, I met up with sis at Persisi. She was all alone doing her sch work at the wooden table. I bought for my beloved siblings donuts!
I know they gonna be starving so I bought them their favourite delights since I have some spare cash. And yup.
I've bought that Puma jacket. Pink is the colour. (=
Oopps.
II hope i didn't over-spend my cash or else no gifts for my gurls for UHS b'day. =X






Signing off @ 11:21:00 pm |
0 Eaters
