Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Futsal Fun.
Seriously speaking, I can't wait for tomorrow(Valentine's Day alert!).
A great date will be just fine (:
The Futsal competition was great. My team managed to get to the semi but we lose after that match, unfortunately. It's a friendly match after all.
I can't believe that I scored several times?
Miracles do happened. I thought that my skill had gone way rusty. I've stop dribbling soccer balls since I turned sweet sixteen.
I missed playing soccer with my gurls(Srikandi Gurls). Played in a team with a mixture of guys and gurls.
Psst...
I'm not going for my training tomorrow. Thank God, mom didn't mind. I serious do need a break. I'm not celebrating V'day with my gurls(UHS) as they're having common test. And so, tomorrow I'm going out with my date of the day. *grins*
I'm gonna celebrate with my gurls only after they're done with their tests.

I think I miss them.
toodles ++
Signing off @ 8:17:00 pm |
0 Eaters
