Friday, February 09, 2007
I'm now a LOBSTER.
Rizal tapped my bony left shoulder and self-declared that he'll officially be my new bodyguard. According to him, Win has always been my bodyguard. He also claimed that two bodyguards' better than one.
Now, I've promoted to being a "LOBSTER" instead of "PRAWN". I'm getting DARKER. Which definitely is a good sign as a sports person. I've never like being fair.
PS: I'm looking forward on SUNDAY. (you know what)
toodles ++
so YESTERDAY
Congrats to ME !!
I came in 6th for 'A' division gurls. And I'm in the top 50 ranking for the whole College West! It's so unexpected. Miracles do happened. Since I didn't aim for any awards. It was beyond my expectations. I've never thought that I'll be one of the fastest runner.
And I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to:-
ARY - she was there the whole time.
EEQA - gave me mineral.
AJI - he gave me towel & mineral.
AINI - accompanied me.
ADHY - lead me to casualty area.
VANS - for the towel.
ABG MAN - to comfort me and crack some jokes. He actually carried out a first aid practical demonstration on me.*giggles*
& the rest of FT mates. (=
And I'm still wondering who carried me?
Signing off @ 5:47:00 pm |
0 Eaters
