Tuesday, February 27, 2007
sleepyhead now.
I'm sleepy. Way sleepy. Sleepyhead. uh-huhh`.
Tomorrow is the BIG day. I need an early bedtime.
Went to Bukit Merah Sec Sch to catch Sepak Takraw; support Rizal 's bro.
The match was a great one. I'm telling you peeps that they're way supportive(cheering for one another and stuff).
After which, I went to meet Mr Chocolate Boy at Woodlands regional library. I was busy writing down notes and stuffs. He can't seem to focus on his work. Instead, he kept on looking at what I'm working on.
In the end, I gave in and we rant for awhile. He browse through my personal file and my sch books. He seems to be enjoying browsing through the pictures and some lyrics. hehes*
I'm waiting for him to get his bike. pretty soon. (=
toodles ++
Signing off @ 10:09:00 pm |
0 Eaters
