Tuesday, February 20, 2007
spring cleaning.
I was pretty much busy clearing all the mess I've created yesterday due to my-very-own spring cleaning session. I'm glad that at least my study table looks a little organize. (=
I'm planning to throw that big junkie but gotta wait for cash to flow in first. I badly wanna purchase a new rack(to place all my magazines & trophieS!)
I hope Fareez dear is reading this.
According to my mommy dearest, *cough* someone looks pretty much like Taufik Batisah. *giggles*

I gotta agree at certain point, I guess.
I bet he must be grinning right at this moment. (=
I won't be able to catch that Suria Pesta Perdana thingy as i'll be attending a dinner with mommy and daddy.
This week I'll be doing CPR practical for the very last time before the exam kicks in.
Nervous? -perhaps.
But, it's just a dummy that i'm gonna blow my carbon dioxide at.
And tmrw will be another running episode. Next wednesday is the BIG day.
Yesterday, unfortunately i didn't tag along for the Bird Park trip with my gurls.
Yes, I'm jealous.
I'm too lethargic to get my ass out of the bed. And I punished myself by having to clean up my messy room. *hummph*
I miss my gurls.
Anyway, on that Sunday, which is the CNY, I had a family outing. We headed to East Coast. (=
I didn't jog. I didn't swim. I didn't sunbathing.
I just sit around the and took pictures. (=
The atmosphere is so relaxing.


toodles++
Signing off @ 6:00:00 pm |
0 Eaters
