YAY! Mom bought me Strawberriix3
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34052346?origin\x3dhttp://mchumba-parisa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&amp;targetPostID&amp;blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&amp;blogLocale=en&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
princessFieza's

Aloha! I may not be your typical cyberchicaholic; updating entries every now and then. But this space of mine would be of general. Loads on events and definitely little quotations, here and there (:
Been a blogger for a decade now. Hoping to engage in my own cyberspace.
Click on the navigators for more details (:

Naviigations : Entries | Profile | Adieu | ROUNDS
Monday, March 12, 2007
catch up.

Well , well, well.
Look at the time now. I'm suppose to be asleep as I'll be schooling in like a few hours time. But I'm just too excited. Wanna share on what I've been up to lately. yeahh`.
Some "fans" of mine have been asking on why i didn't post any entry. Simple.
Answer = I'm busy.
uh-huhh`.

I'm involved for the Silat 2nd Singapore Open International thingy as a secretariat.
Tough job? - not really. Just tonnes of ppr work stuffs.
Anyway, Friday, I was doing some(piles) of ppr work basically and doing the "gong" thingy and being a "posto". Multi task, yup.
Saturday, I was appointed to be an announcer for Arena A(mainly) & Arena B. It was a great exposure. Seriously.
Felt so honoured. Like c'mon, it's for world thingy, aight.
Sunday, I was based as the announcer at Arena B the whole day. Butt cramps, obviously.
It was FUN as Arena B is the Senior category. (=
Happy happy as I can watch ppl like Zulfakar, Din, Lah and yeahh`, Faizal. At least, I manage to catch him fight. (=
Imagine watching announcing for the best athletes during all the game and stuffs. gosh.
Honoured here.

Especially when it's the VIP match. It's the BEST.






S'pore is the overall champ. How's that?

aight.
I'll update the rest tmrw, perhaps?
wanna sleep now.

toodles ++



Signing off @ 1:05:00 am | 0 Eaters