Sunday, March 04, 2007
the day before.yesterday.today.
It's Sunday morning, I bet everybody is still in their wonderland having a great time there. Yet, I have to drag myself out of my bed just to get to Jurong. gosh.
Sunday is meant for my so called "break day".
But I had FUN. It's worth sacrificing my bed time. seriously. (=


What I didn't enjoy is during the goodies bag distribution. We gotta do some queue and for God's sake, I hate queue-ing plus crowds. gosh.
The aunties were all being so unreasonable by cutting the line. The typical image of s'poreans when it comes to FREE stuffs.
Seems like I'm in love with the iGallop thingy from Osim. I mean, like, come on. It wasn't that bad after all. I've tried it out with some workouts and it was fantastic.
so YESTERDAY
I had that NDP motivator thingy in the morning. Next week will be the measurement for costume. I can't wait!



After which, I headed down to Tanglin Mall. Bought some items at the Flea Market. Gotten myself a teddy at barely 2bucks. (=
I didn't stay long as I wanted to do some shopping at Wisma. Walked around Orchard, wanted to to purchase some item at Isetan but I switched to ZARA.
I'm so delighted as I've managed to purchase at least a decent top. I've always been eye-ing on ZARA item.


Then I shopped at several oulets. Basically, I've bought tops(only) but my intention was to purchase either jeans or micro mini skirts. I was doing some intense shopping and I actually forgotten to purchase Ieshah 's b'day gift. My ohh` my.
toodles ++
Signing off @ 7:56:00 pm |
0 Eaters
