Thursday, March 01, 2007
FULLy packed.
Let's keep updated:
1. No Student Counsellor thingy tmrw.
- so, the grp presentation gonna carry out as plan.
2. I was selected for the NDP Motivator. yippiee`!!
3. May&June,Ii'll be attending CI course. Be mentally&physically prepared.
4. Report Writing draft by the 9th March.

Actually, there's loads more. Don't expect me to list it all down. And still, till' today, I haven't contact my agency or Richard at most, for the portfolio thingy. Geez..
Too busy. If I didn't contact soon, they'll be striking my name out. )=
That's a total no no.
I bumped into Saufey while on the way back. I'll be seeing him(again) next week. I guess, Saturday. This Saturday as we'll be having a meeting.
Saturday is FULLy packed schedule. I wanna attend ieshah 's pit thingy. I wanna go to the flea market too but then at the same time, there's meeting at persisi.
-clueless
toodles ++
Signing off @ 11:31:00 pm |
0 Eaters
