Tuesday, March 20, 2007
horrifying incidents?
Gosh.
I'm telling you readers, it's a super unfortunate incident.
I've got so freaked out earlier this morning. It's so so so scary?
It wasn't THAT scary but just a moment of SHOCK.
yeahh`, I've gotten myself a "freakish-lady" tailing me. She was like talking to me(only) despite having a couple of my friends around. She seems to be engaging with some rudimentary topic with me(only). The weird thing is why only me? Why not with the rest too?
It's not that "scary" until she "suddenly" appear beside me at Mcdonalds. Now, that's totally freaks me out. Like, totally.
Thank God, Dave is there and he was like grabbing my wrist and placed me to sit next to him. My savior. *grins*
Bear was like "She almost got hit by a car while crossing over here".
I'm totally like a statue, still in the state of shock. I mean, like c'mon. It's barely 9am, it's like about 8.40am?
And, even the Mcdonalds manager was like helping me to get rid of that retard. Heavenly.
Kak Pah and the rest were there too. Thanx for saving me, pals.
And I can't believe that Mr Nose Digger is such an asshole. He gotta QUIT this.
Seriously.
He MUST grow up. Like now.
Freaking childish, I must say.
so YESTERDAY
I swear, it's my first time wearing such a formal apparel. With white long sleeve, skirt, tie, panty hose and heels. Somehow, I like it. But one moment, I felt like a waitress at some hotels. hahas*
The investiture was a great one. The best part would definitely be the photo taking session. (=
And that Mr (once)Afro , was there. Pssst... he's an EXCO.
aight.
Enjoy the pictures!


toodles ++
Signing off @ 8:30:00 pm |
0 Eaters
