Saturday, March 31, 2007
ohh` dear.

Supposedly, I should be eating, laughing, talking and enjoying the breeze at East Coast with Abg Najib and friends.
Thought I've recover but I was wrong. The bug is still in me. So, Daddy dearest said that I need loads of rest. I have to get well by tmrw as Monday I'll be going to the Blaze Camp.
yippiee`!
You know how much I enjoys going to camp and doing outdoors activities. (=
But this time, this camp, it's a residential. So, it's a pretty new experience to me. *winks*
And, and know what?
Unfortunately, I'm in the Food&Kitchen grp.
Like ohh` dear.
I never like the idea of being in the kitchen. Seriously.
Okae, look.
Let's just say this frankly. I don't like cooking. I don't bake. But I love eating.
Perhaps, I should attend some cooking class to make myself "like" the idea of cooking.
There's tonnes of seminar and talks coming up. And yup. I'm interested.
Too many of them, tight schedule.
I'm not going to yoga tmrw.
Chat with Izal and he said that he's buying me a gift in Darwin.
Pretty sweet of him. (=
toodles ++
Signing off @ 2:19:00 pm |
0 Eaters
