Wednesday, March 28, 2007
a rare occasion.
Don't question me why but somehow, I'm in a mood to company my Gram dearie to have this sort of movie mania at my crib. No, we didn't catch any action pack movie.
Believe it or not.
It's a malay film. uh-huhh`.
You know P.Ramlee ?
yeahh`.
That's what I'm talking about.
okae, You'll find this pretty rare as I don't watch any malay drama what's more this, right?
Well, somehow, I started to like Sastera and stuffs. Perhaps, this sick-bug is tuning me to a malay era. hehes*
If you were to watch these kind of films, I bet you might appreciate it too(just like me). Like c'mon.
It's great to catch it once in awhile. And please, not everyday. Plus, I can improve on my malay by watching this. I guess?
And my favourite celebrities is none other than Seniwati Sarimah . (=
She's hot!
Like gosh.

PS: still unwell.
toodles ++
Signing off @ 3:39:00 pm |
0 Eaters
