Friday, March 30, 2007
stalker is a no no.
Getting a stalker is not pleasant.
To my dear friend who claimed getting a stalker is "cool". Gosh.
Gurlfriend, you better step into another dimension. Seriously.
I've headed down for the short briefing despite having a terrible headache. I'm looking really like a walking zombie. No, I'm serious.
There's this one psychotic motorist. yeahh`, motorist.
He stalked me. okae. I'm not saying that I'm one miss popular here. But it's weird. I don't even know who the hell is he. Doesn't look familar, not in my life.
True, he had this pervert look. Disgusting.
I was at the first junction when i saw him. Walked to the second junction, there he was just after making a U-turn. Walked to the third junction, he almost reaching to the traffic.
I doubled up my pace thinking that he couldn't catch up. Soon, when reached the mrt station, he was there(again!) trying to alight from his bike, looked direct at me and gave me this one goosebumps-sly-pervert smile.
Thank God, I managed to make my way to the mrt just in time.
But I wasn't that lucky after all.
Another psychotic I bumped into. A bunch of them, to be specific.
Six of them if I'm not mistaken, which I'm really sure I'm not. With tattoos marked on their right arm. Gosh.
I was closing my eyes and hoping to have a peaceful journey back as I'm having a terrible headache plus a horrible cough. To my shock, when I opened my eyes, those idiotS were staring at me and one of the jackass was like next to me.
He even got the cheek to ask for my number. "Boleh mintak nombor? Aper-aper nombor?"
Obviously, I didn't pass any number. How DUMB can they be?
Despite me shunned them away, they still "talked" to me. Wait a minute.
They're idiotS. I can't blame them.
Seriously, that moment, I felt like vomitting right at his nostril. What's interesting is that, some passenger where damn concern of my safety.
Let me tell you, they look like some showerless contractor with jagged-distorted-yellow-like tooth. Eeeeuuwww!!!
Fugly old fogey. Please, they are in thirties, I suppose. I was disgusted.
And guess what one of the advice I received from a friend?
"You better get yourself a Boyfriend".
toodles ++
Signing off @ 3:21:00 pm |
0 Eaters
