Thursday, March 29, 2007
They makes my day.
Holla All!
Firstly, I wanna say a BIG THANK YOU for all those out there wishing "Get Well Soon".
Thank You Thank You Thank You so much.
I really appreciate your kindness and generosity. Your texted msg-es, emails, cards, fruits(yeahh`, fruits) and constant calls.
I don't know how to repay all of your kindness. Thanks, dearest friends. (=
I really feel like a Princess. *grins*
'cause you people make my day.

I'm recovering in no time. Way delighted. Like totally.
I wanna go to camp with no bug. You know what I mean if you're smart. *winks*
Being ill is such a waste of time, seriously.
My addiction has gotta stop.
It explains why I never attempt to purchase a PSP. Though I know how much I wanted it. I get to addicted easily and would neglect what's around me. See how influencial that merchandise can be?
At least Barbie or perhaps, MyScene is better. I know when to stop.
But the super duper Good news about PSP is that, once my eyes are glued to that mini screen, I'll forget about snacking.
uh-huhh`.
Sounds heavenly. That way, I could keep my weight off. (=
Now I'm seriously addicted to JewelQuest. Mommy dearest knows what I'm talking about 'cause she's addicted too. hahas*
The best part is, we would find excuses just to grab hold of that game. Wicked.
PS: Chocolate Boy is my official study buddy. (=
toodles ++
Signing off @ 10:38:00 pm |
0 Eaters
