Saturday, March 17, 2007
utterly upset.

Now what?
I'm utterly upset with my comp. I guess I gotta get it replace with a new one.
Seriously.
Like, c'mon.
No audio? gosh, Terrible.
I can't live without music. Especially when now I'm madly in love with that you-know-what song.
Perhaps, ring that Lame Guy up for some computer service?
Bad idea?
But he operates the best. i guess.
And my legs are getting cramps here and there due to heavily sets of workouts(shopping spree!).

Wanted to buy that GAP tee but I wasn't sure myself on why I didn't purchase it. I guess I need more bottoms rather than tee. I've been "burning" tonnes of cash like flow. Even like now, without realizing, I've been a shopaholic.
For the matter of fact, I am a shopaholic. That disease stop halfway but somehow it struck - yet again. So, I've purchased new heels and formal white long sleeve for the student counsellor(sc) investiture. I'm so looking forward for that day. (=
What's bugging me now is that I haven't purchase even a single make-up necessities.
I need eyeliner, lipgloss, mascara, compact powder and blablabla.
Spend those cash. *winks*
Like gosh.
toodles ++
Signing off @ 10:20:00 pm |
0 Eaters
