Monday, March 26, 2007
what a mood. PMS?
I'm in a state where i don't feel like burning my cash nor saving them in my piggy bank.
And please.
I'm no Miss High Maintenance. That's my bestiee` Riniee.
Perhaps, I'm still in my fantasy. But if I'm in that "fantasy", why I can feel it so real?
I want a new set of Barbie doll to brighten up my day. And I've got a long list of upcoming events. Some peeps invited me over to their chalet, bbq session, b'day party and blablabla.
I'll try my best to turn up, provided, if I'm free. *winks*
I don't wish to disappoint anyone.
And so, yesterday Izal set sail to Darwin, Aussie.
Gosh. I felt a lil' guilty for not sending him off. Seriously.
He'll be bck in 2 weeks time. I'm sure he gonna have tonnes of fun. (=
Somehow, I'm gonna miss his jokes and stuffs.

Last SATURDAY
Cheerobics!
yeahh`.
I was there, Plaza Sg. Spotted some friends there. Some are performing and some not.
Alfred and I were station to be with the NUS. They called us "Nannies".
hehes*
Have tonnes of FUN mingle ard with them. Friendly, they are. (=
I seriously miss cheerleading. How I regret. *hummmphh*
toodles ++
Signing off @ 7:53:00 pm |
0 Eaters
