YAY! Mom bought me Strawberriix3
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34052346?origin\x3dhttp://mchumba-parisa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&amp;targetPostID&amp;blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&amp;blogLocale=en&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
princessFieza's

Aloha! I may not be your typical cyberchicaholic; updating entries every now and then. But this space of mine would be of general. Loads on events and definitely little quotations, here and there (:
Been a blogger for a decade now. Hoping to engage in my own cyberspace.
Click on the navigators for more details (:

Naviigations : Entries | Profile | Adieu | ROUNDS
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Banner+Cheer= Interesting.

Looking at the time, it's obvious that I didn't turn up for my night training. It's like, even if I were to go, I'll be superlate. So, what's the point?
Anyway today was my first day attending a netball training. (:
I'm officiallty a Netball player now. So, for those out there who kept on mistook about my cca, well, here I am taking Netball(like, at last!). hurhur.
I wasn't sure if I'm still in track&field as I don't really have that much interest in it anymore. My name is in the list. Gosh, I'm not a good runner, okae.

Alright, enough of my whinning. Let's move on to today's most exciting and interesting chapter. As you peeps know, I'm attached to the Culinary Skills class(CC). We were given a period of time to work on the banner as well as the cheer. I think they did a great job for the banner thingy. Hmmm.... for the cheering competition, I don't think so. Not much energy but it's okae. First attempt plus, they were BRAVE enough to done it infront of the whole sch. Well done!
Enjoy the pictureS. Hoping to capture MORE moves of the newbies especially tomorrow as it's teambuilding games. (:


Banner making.



Cheering in progress.


Someone own a same design tee as me. =X


I lurve them baybeh`!! :DDDD


These guys were like, "ehh`. She going to report to the CA"
Guys, not to worry. No harm. I don't think it's wrong doing this. (:


I lurve this picture the BEST. It's so candid. (:

PS:JDI is OUT! yippiee`!! (:
toodles ++

Signing off @ 10:04:00 pm | 0 Eaters