Friday, April 20, 2007
bumped into FPS guys. (:
It's pretty tiff here. I'm feeling hot now despite having a fan a few inches above my head. Perhaps, it' due to the S.League match I'm watching right now. uh-huhh`.
Today's match= SAFFC v/s Tampines Rovers FC
Current score, for now.
SAF(1) TRFC(2)
Talent Contest. yeahh`.
It's pretty great as the audience were so hyper. okae. Not always.
My dearest attach class(CC), they didn't withdraw. Thankfully, there's Shawn and Zackery to save their ass-es. And what amazed(more to flabbergasted) me is that the FT students didn't perform. I seriously can't believe that CGC withdraw from the contest. They're so not sporting. Disappointing, I must say.

Zackery & Shawn!!


This guy is such a GREAT entertainer. (:

Cam-whoring with dearie XiaoHui. (:

Terrence. (:

Adam's sis, Huda. (:

They are the crowds favorite's pick.

With the Dancers. Sec Sch pal & Pri Sch gurlfriend. tralalalala. (:
And now, everything explains. The No emails, No calls, No news issues.
Mr Tan email-ed me saying that the headquarters missed out both Firdaus and my name accidentally. *relief*
I hope everything goes smoothly or else, no worries. I have plan no.2. (:
Something unexpected I wanna share here. (:
I bumped into my primary schools mates(Firdaus, Yusof & Rashidin). hurhur.
They were like pretty flabbergasted(?) when they saw me. Actually, I'm surprised too. *grins*
So happy to came across them. Since I'm free, I hang out with them. Firdaus wanted to purchase a gift for a gurl so he sort of need my advice. We then meet up with Hairi and Syuaidi. They brought along a friend and that makes me the only gurl there. -_-
Yusof looks a little different as he's a little taller now(okae. Taller than me!)
They were like, "ehh`. Kau main tennis, ehh`?"
hahas*
I wanna attend tmrw beauty and health talk at Persisi but the timing pretty endless. It's like 4-5hrs? ohh` dear.
Maybe I'm going out with gurlfriends.
toodles ++
Signing off @ 8:53:00 pm |
0 Eaters
