Thursday, April 19, 2007
FTG rawks, like totally.
Okae. So, it's not as bad as all of us(FT students) could imagine.
It was quite a great job but of 'cause, there's a room for improvement. (:
Well Done, Fitness Student!!
I'm in the station1. Didn't expect that I have to be the "Master of the Game". hurhur.
Luckily, most of them co-operate and surprisingly, i don't need to project my voice now and then 'cause they seem to hear me well.

And going to school earlier this morning was sort of awkward situation. I arrived at the usual area, spotted Bear with some of the new April intake FT students. I thought Bear is with them. We were like waiting for the rest. Looking at the April intake, waiting each other reminds me of my batch. Juniors just like seniors. (:
Imagine, the whole FT students, both Jan and April intake going to school together. Wouldn't it be like a one BIG family?
And guess who I snap pic with? (:


She's super HOT!!
And so, I got myself a $100 voucher. hurhur.
So unexpected. What I wanted is just to have a picture taken with them. Instead, I got both voucher and picture taken with them. (:
Wasn't sure what I'm gonna do with that voucher since I'm not a Singtel user.
I'm seriously sleepy now. Somehow, I can't seem to shut my eyes.
I felt a little disappointed with my attach class(CC). I couldn't believe that they wanna withdraw from the Talent Contest wthout feeling any regret. But too bad peeps, it's compulsary. (:
Hood text-ed me and mentioned that he already came up with an idea(they're doing a skit). I hope it turn out well 'cause I don't want to see them looking way ashame.
I have to report sch at 7.15am tomorrow. -_-
And did I mention to you peeps that Dzul want me to tune in to malay station and listen to malay songs. hehes*
I'll try but it's gonna be tough as I didn't enjoy listening to malay songs as it's pretty dragg-eee`.
toodles ++
Signing off @ 10:20:00 pm |
0 Eaters
