YAY! Mom bought me Strawberriix3
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34052346?origin\x3dhttp://mchumba-parisa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&amp;targetPostID&amp;blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&amp;blogLocale=en&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
princessFieza's

Aloha! I may not be your typical cyberchicaholic; updating entries every now and then. But this space of mine would be of general. Loads on events and definitely little quotations, here and there (:
Been a blogger for a decade now. Hoping to engage in my own cyberspace.
Click on the navigators for more details (:

Naviigations : Entries | Profile | Adieu | ROUNDS
Saturday, April 14, 2007
Great Time with Dzul ytd. (:


I never expected that this day will come; hanging out with Dzul , yesterday. (:
The journey through out the destination was full of memories-recalling and jokes cracking. hurhur.
I swear, I had a cheek cramp(too much giggling).

Dzul is like a different person now. I spotted him smiling every now and then. Unlike during our primary sch days, he tends to be frowning. Smile? He don't really smile that much. Looks like, he can really control his anger now. Keep that good work and seriously speaking, he looks cute with the smile drew on his face. (:


I'm taking this very opportunity to Thank Abg Najib for yesterday(the ticket and stuffs). According to him, I'm supposed to be seated with the rest of them at the Young Lions Den but i was told vice versa. He kept on shouting "Fieza kelong!" teehee*
And I'm having butt cramp. tsk tsk.



Pretty frustrating i must say, looking at how the Young Lions played. Trust me, I'm not the only spectator who felt that way.It's like, there's a BIG opportunity for them to score at least one decent goal but they blew that chance away. How disappointing.
Congrats to Albirex Nigata!
i shrieked the moment they score a goal. Oops. =X
Cute Japanese players, can't help. *winks*



Almost every guy that shared their main goal with me mentioned the same thing.
One thing in common- S.League
They have a dream of seeing themselves playing for S.League. He's not the only guy who told me that. I've got a couple of boyfriends who wanted to play so badly.
I'm sure that these guys can achieve their dreamS provided they work extra hard and must persevere.

Let's end with a BIG Thank to my dearest primary school mate, Dzul.
Thanks for sending me home and it's really funny when we're bumped into your neighbour. *grins*


PS: i want something (pink). Thanks. (:
toodles ++

Signing off @ 1:48:00 pm | 0 Eaters