Sunday, April 22, 2007
I'm in Dilemma. ):
Seriously, I'm a SHOPAHOLIC.
I really am. (:
Yesterday after the NDP costume sizing thingy, it was a shopping spree madness to me. I bought a LOT of items. From shoe(not trendy pumps/heels) to a new glasses.
I bought one dress, one superlong skirt, 2-3 tops, a pair of pants, a pair of sports shoe, new glasses and a yoga mat. (:
And the rest, I can't really remember what I've purchased. teehee*
I really HATE the new glasses 'cause it's so simple and effing plain. I really need a new pair of glasses for the CIBTC thingy. It'll be ready by Tuesday.
I'm in Dilemma. Freak.
Felt like quiting this but I had second thoughts. What am I suppose to do? ):
I've seek for twinn sis' advice and she said, "Quit that and go for that. It's one in a life time."
Doom.
I'm gonna catch soccer tonight.
yeahh`.
Young Lions v/s Home United. (:
I'm going with Dzul and twinn sis, Lala. hurhur.
toodles ++
Signing off @ 3:41:00 pm |
0 Eaters
