Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Injured.
Don't question me about the test. Skip this.
I played Sepak Takraw earlier this afternoon!
hurhur.
SuperFun, man. (:
The guys were like guiding me as they put me as the "Tekong". Correct me, if I spelled it out wrongly. I felt super awkward as it's my first attempt. It wasn't THAT bad as I imagine. Some of the guys were like helping and guiding me while the rest were like cheering for me. teehee*
For a gurl like me to play Takraw, it's a REAL shock. (:
Sports injury.
Learn that module yesterday. Anyway, I was badly injured. okae.
I'm over-reacting. I'm not being a Drama Queen today.
First, that Takraw ball hits my nose. *Ouchh!*
And I thought my nose bone is broken. The next misfortune is that I was hit by that fcuking tiny floorball ball somewhere around my shoulder. I guess Amirul accidentally hit it 'cause he sounds a lil' panic. Next is the SAME floorball ball. It hits my left ear(directly).
I loss my sense of hearing for about freaking 5mins!
Thanks to Halim.
And I thought I might need an operation for that. Thank God, it's minor.
And yeahh`.
Yesterday was a whole lot of nerve wracking period. Butterflies all over my tummy.
As expected, scolding-trashing-torturing is s gonna happen.
This is just the beginning. I didn't get to bring home the uniform as my exam dates is not confirm yet.
ohh` yeahh`.
Do visit this site. Coolness.
It's great. Trust me.
CLICK HERE!
PS: I want a PET. Kitten is a bonus. (:
toodles ++
Signing off @ 11:08:00 pm |
0 Eaters
