YAY! Mom bought me Strawberriix3
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34052346?origin\x3dhttp://mchumba-parisa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&amp;targetPostID&amp;blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&amp;blogLocale=en&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
princessFieza's

Aloha! I may not be your typical cyberchicaholic; updating entries every now and then. But this space of mine would be of general. Loads on events and definitely little quotations, here and there (:
Been a blogger for a decade now. Hoping to engage in my own cyberspace.
Click on the navigators for more details (:

Naviigations : Entries | Profile | Adieu | ROUNDS
Sunday, April 15, 2007
my Date with Ali.

I didn't attend Reyhan's bro wedding since Ali already booked this day with me.
I was fashionably late. Met him at TheCathay. I bet he waited for me kinda long since he says that he stayed nearby. Ooopsy. =X
Sorry, Ali.

And so, we catched Smokin' Aces.
It's pretty violence but somehow, I like the impact.
Apart from that, there's Alicia Keys. (:
I rate = 2.5/5

After the movie, we went to eat. hurhur.
We dined at the Breeks, Ngee Ann. Breeks reminds me of my 4n2 mates!
Miss them. Really really. Good Luck mates for the O's. (:
Okae. Back to the dine in.
And so, i ordered pasta with mushroom cream with a lemonade. The only thing i could gobble down since most of the main meal are like chicken, chicken, fish, beef and more chickenS.
The meal was nice BUT it's such a waste since i can't finish it up. Guess, my appetite isn't that good lately.
Ali, Thanx for everything! (:
From the movie to the meal. Nice outing but we didn't seem to communicate that much.

And yeahh`.
To my cutiee`-gorgeous-cheeky gurlfriendS,
Our all time favourite movie gonna release soon. This particularly meant for Cutiee` Amni and twinn sis, Lala.
yeahh`. Since Skinny Rinniee not interested and Gorgeous Az claiming that she tend to fall asleep easily in theatre. teehee*
It's on 24th May.
Like gee~
My gurlfriendS gonna be busy studying. Don't worry, I'll wait for you gurlS. (:

psst... tmrw is the start of a new semester. yippiieee`!!!!


PS: I saw Fantastic4 but only the 3 of them. (:
They said "Hi" but I didn't reply. sharks.
Mistake. Big mistake.

toodles ++

Signing off @ 11:24:00 pm | 0 Eaters