YAY! Mom bought me Strawberriix3
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34052346?origin\x3dhttp://mchumba-parisa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&amp;targetPostID&amp;blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&amp;blogLocale=en&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
princessFieza's

Aloha! I may not be your typical cyberchicaholic; updating entries every now and then. But this space of mine would be of general. Loads on events and definitely little quotations, here and there (:
Been a blogger for a decade now. Hoping to engage in my own cyberspace.
Click on the navigators for more details (:

Naviigations : Entries | Profile | Adieu | ROUNDS
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
never move on.

The idea of writing an email to my dear priniciple is a great solution to communicate with him via email msg-es. Somehow, I never move on. Perhaps, I wasn't sure on what exactly i wanna write in to him. Obviously I have to write in a proper way and blablabla.
I kept on saying "Tomorrow I'll write to him..."
And that "tomorrow" never show up, unfortunately. Promise myself the other day that I MUST email him before school reopen. (:

Tonight,
I won't be able to catch theDanceFloor due to training. Speaking of training, it's been, say, 3weeks since i last attend?
I lose count, somehow. (:
And that's the reason why my training mates kept on asking on my absence. *grins*
Apart from being such a lazy bump, it's like a dread going just to burn calories.


My this pumpkin has upgrade himself to purple. Congrats!


While this pumpkin gonna take his test today. Gd Luck!


My tummy is grumpy. Making noises, sounds like a toad in my tummy. hehes*
Looking at the time, I now then realized that I've not eaten for the past 5-6hours. I must be HUNGRY.
I must eat wisely. hoho*


toodles ++

Signing off @ 3:08:00 pm | 0 Eaters