Sunday, April 01, 2007
hungryy-
My tummy is rumbling and this picture isn't helping.
So, I've got two boxes of POLAR bought by my aunty dearie. Too kind of her to purchase that for my family but most of those are chicken, chicken and more chicken. )=
My tummy gonna burst any minute. Like, it's full of mineral.
gosh.
Tmrw gonna be worst.
Going to camp may be fun BUT I hate the eating session. It's like, you have to complete 3 day meal system and what's more, an addition of unwanted desserts.
Believe it or not.
I'm still not done with the packing. Seriously.
It's April now. Happy April Fools. (=
How fast we moved. Really really.
Means, 2 weeks left now for me to have a quality time.
One week is wasted due to unwanted bug. Freak.
PS: update in 4 days time?
toodles ++
Signing off @ 7:10:00 pm |
0 Eaters
