YAY! Mom bought me Strawberriix3
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34052346?origin\x3dhttp://mchumba-parisa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&amp;targetPostID&amp;blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&amp;blogLocale=en&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
princessFieza's

Aloha! I may not be your typical cyberchicaholic; updating entries every now and then. But this space of mine would be of general. Loads on events and definitely little quotations, here and there (:
Been a blogger for a decade now. Hoping to engage in my own cyberspace.
Click on the navigators for more details (:

Naviigations : Entries | Profile | Adieu | ROUNDS
Monday, April 16, 2007
Orientation with April intake is GREAT.

I gotta admit.
Seriously, I had fun during the orientation for the April intake. Okae.
I'm sure many won't agree with me but somehow, I'm all smilling-grinning-gigling through out this afternoon. (:
Alright, some of the events were pretty lame espeacially when it came to singing the school song. Tell you, I can saw many almost dozing off to their dreamland. Like c'mon, seriously speaking, I don't like the idea of singing the school song but i had fun 'cause some of us were like singing out of tune. We sing it for the sake of teaching the new batch.

The class that I'm attached with is pretty jovial though they seems a lil' shy-quiet at first. It's common as a freshmen. I soon became sort of part of them though my duty is just to assist the class advisor if he needs assistant. I'm suppose to be visible, yeahh`. But I can decide to be invisible, which I don't wish to. I interract with them. Chat with some of the guys and I'm proud to say that they never neglect me. That's the best part(though i've heard that some of my SC mates were neglected).
They even told me to join them with their cheering thingy. hahas*
I wish I could.
And I'm getting along with them really really well. (:

Let's talk about the new batch of FT students.
Well, as expected, many guys compared to gurls(could hardly spot them). Which is a good news as too many gurls can be such a havoc. That's why I prefer Bukit Batok. Apart from the facilities(the gym, particularly), the school seems a lil' peaceful to me. Provided the punks in the school didn't create nuisance.
Anyway, Adam's sis is in my course. So do Eyla and this guy, gosh. I don't know his name but I know he's in the national team.
Tomorrow, no duty so I'll be at BB. (:
Wednesday, back to duty and I'm really looking forward to it.

I guess, I'm gonna sleep early tonight.
toodles ++

Signing off @ 10:24:00 pm | 0 Eaters