Tuesday, April 24, 2007
so rushing.
OMG.
I can't believe that I'm blogging at this hour. I didn't intend to update but since I'm like waiting for the printer to print the CIBTC form, why not?
teehee*
I'm afraid I might be late for school today. There's tonnes of stuffs to be done and I'm so not ready for the uniform collection. I mean, look, it's like too fast.
I just received the endorsement form yesterday and godness gracious, I've done the medical check upfew months back. (:
If today there's enough time, I gotta rush to Bedok to collect the disgusting glasses. -_-
I felt like purchasing another pair of glasses. I guess, next month?
Perhaps so.
I better keep this short as I'm really really rushing.
And I'm so not ready for tmrw's BIG test.
Gosh.
And this tummy aching is making me stress!
toodles ++
Signing off @ 7:04:00 am |
0 Eaters
