YAY! Mom bought me Strawberriix3
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34052346?origin\x3dhttp://mchumba-parisa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&amp;targetPostID&amp;blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&amp;blogLocale=en&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
princessFieza's

Aloha! I may not be your typical cyberchicaholic; updating entries every now and then. But this space of mine would be of general. Loads on events and definitely little quotations, here and there (:
Been a blogger for a decade now. Hoping to engage in my own cyberspace.
Click on the navigators for more details (:

Naviigations : Entries | Profile | Adieu | ROUNDS
Saturday, April 07, 2007
so unplan.

At last, after waiting endlessly i managed to have a day out with Sis dearie.
Seriously, it's feaking difficult to drag her out of house. It's like 24/7 she with books.
Actually, it's not me who drag her out of house today. It's the other way round.

She was like whinning and told me to company her.
Told her that I'm feeling fat so it's like a drag to me to step out of my crib. Looking at her chubby cheek(so cute!), I decided not to let her down.
We head down to Plaza Sg for her cell servicing and stuff like that.




Cam-whoring. That's what we did.
hahas*


I had a mini shopping trip. Bought a novel(East of Nowhere). (=
It cost me barely 3bucks. Cheap, huhh`?




Tomorrow my first pumpkin going to Johor for trial. Go Fighter!!
And I'm suppose to go for Kayak yesterday but thanx to those who didn't turn up. Everything screwed up. So disappointing.
I really miss Kayaking and what's more, sun-bathing!
Such a wasted trip. Totally.

Question of the Day.
-You're given a choice. It's either happiness or wealth. Which one is your alter most value?

toodles ++

Signing off @ 11:01:00 pm | 0 Eaters