Tuesday, April 10, 2007
wanna cut down on FAT.
I don't know why but somehow, I dont like the idea of holiday.
It makes me feel utterly fat.
I simply can't resist mommy dearest cooking. One thing I always regret, by eating too much.
When I say too much, I mean binge. ):
I'm getting chubbier each day. *hummmph*
The other
Shanti was like, "I wanna gain weight. My ideal weight is 45kg."
45kg?
That's way heavy to me. I was once at my heaviest, 46kg and that was last two years. Soon after I became one paranoid and start a diet scheme.
At least today I make full use of my time. Perhaps, some fairy-god-mother of mine was like instructing me to have a spring cleaning. I was suppose to head down to library today with Chocolate Boy but the fact is he have a match at Kallang so we called off.
And Ali told me(yesterday) to tag along to Pasir Ris with his friends today but I turned him down. I'm not in a mood to head down to beach.
With the direct sun exposure. Not today. He called me Vampire. hahas*
The reason why I enjoy watching CSI all these while is not just the storyline and some mystery solving. The other reason is Jonathan Togo!
He's hot!!


I'll never feel bored throughout my spring-cleaning session due to having an "invisible" buddy to company me. Dzul has been my sms buddy lately. Been in touch with him since the day I saw him at RP. (:
Recalling about pri sch life and stuffs. It's pretty hilarious to recall back all our childhood memories.
I've been deciding on which date, particularly, to meet up with him.
I'm craving for coffee, yet again.
PS: I'm NOT in lurve but wanna be lurve. (:
toodles ++
Signing off @ 9:51:00 pm |
0 Eaters
