Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Get over with.
It feels so relieved. One down one more to go.
I'm done for my part on the Learning Plan thingy for NPCC. The rest, Jing Zhi said he'll do. pheww.
I'm like struggling with all the planning and stuffs. Like what Joehan said,
"Just hold on there, 2 more modular course to go!"
Two seems like a single digit but to me it looks huge. That day will come, I know. But the question is, how far for that day to finally arrive?

It feels so good now knowing that the course gonna end pretty soon. (:
okae. I've been whinning recently, I'm aware. Just bare with me, this whinning will stop pretty pretty soon. hurhur. I won't be posting all about my misery, no worries. Though I whine almost every single day.
What's unfair to me now is that why must it be that day, E-In?
The day before my camp and you peeps gonna have fun and so not me. ):
I wish for a time machine, badly. teehee*
B'day ALERT!
- Youngest Pumpkin's 9yr-old, 26th May
- Twin Sis sweet17, 30th May
And I almost purchase a Barbie today.
toodles ++
Signing off @ 11:38:00 pm |
0 Eaters
