Thursday, May 17, 2007
It's brain-Cracking.
It’s 1.15am and apparently, I’m still not asleep yet.
I’m done with all the brain-Cracking session and my brain is crying for a break. To think of all the Stress issues, I should be thankful. Some freaks out there are cracking their brain more than I did so what’s with the whining, right?
I can imagine myself sitting for O’level papers, struggling and broaden my scope of thinking just to answer the questions.
Heyy`. I guess, I miss part of my secondary life. Those subjects that make me loathe it but still, enjoy studying it. Physics and Chemistry, to be specific.
Life is never THAT simple and easy, trust me.
Despite all the campaigns and poster being set up almost everywhere in the region, we still have some jokers quitting school. Reason, they wanted to work.
Like gosh.
If you’re barely 17, what’s the point? Okae.
You may gain experience and blablabla but how about your qualification? Think about it man.
The sudden livid post is due to some mates of mine who “suddenly” felt that school is such a waste of time. Mind you peeps, these mates I’m referring to are GUYS. I’m so disappointed with them, seriously.
And why do I even bother to rant about their future when they don't even care about theirs?
Shameless creatures.
toodles ++
Signing off @ 1:51:00 am |
0 Eaters
