Sunday, May 06, 2007
It's a miracle.
I think I'll only be updating my blog provided I'm super duper free. There's loads of events and stuffs, yeahh`. Yet again, I'm a busy gurl. -_-
I didn't go out today as I wanna hibernate. *grins*
I've got tonnes of things to do.
on THURSDAY
It was a total madness. Ms Carine conducted an outdoor FirstAid rescue mission. It's FUN. (:
I'll upload the video soon. I guess you peeps gonna enjoy it, I bet. Imagine, I'm stuck in the disgusting-muddy-full of mosquito drain for like 1hr and 30mins?
Despite being smelly, I still go for the JP Morgan Chase. okae.

I'm stink on that period of time. It's like, no use of me cleaning up my shoe 'cause at Padang, I can't avoid mudS. It's everywhere.
I had fun peeling the bananaS, carrying the boxes of minerals and disturbuting them. And guess who I bumped into?
My childhood friend. After all these years, I gotta admit, I miss him. (:
on Fri
Nothing much. Lesson effing dry and dull. Especially you-know-which lesson. I never like friday's subjects. What's more, it's at Clementi.
Hang out with Shamila and Dee at the canteen. Cam-whoring! hurhur.

yeahh`. Primary Sch buddies. (:
After which, I had my PhotoShoot session. Enjoy browsing the picS. Actually there's MORE. I'll upload soon, aight. (:
I snap with a couple of mates. Count-Less.

My cheerleader gurlfriend.

We're busy cam-whoring too. hurhur.

1&2. feat Dave 3. feat Abg Man 4. feat Reynard

1. feat Fathul 2. feat Fadli 3. feat Alfred 4. feat Haniff 5. feat Xiao Yuan
6. feat Abg Man
And I got a FREE manicure session. Thanx to Nazmi. (:
Can't believe he's expert in this.

on Sat
It's just the beginning of the course training. I gotta admit this.
- I slept during the session where by the speaker talks about the History of NPCC. hehes*
Like come on. He's voice is super monotonous, okae. What's not helping is that we're in the auditorium and it's so cooling. Perfect place for sleeping.
I wanna apologize to all my NDP motivators ELITE mates.
Sorry mates, I think I gotta quit. It seems that the course training clashes with all the NDP trainings. haiz.
Told you, the course really takes up my time. ):
I'm so looking forward for the end of the course.
PS: I'm looking forward for tmrw. (:
toodles++
Signing off @ 6:27:00 pm |
0 Eaters
