Thursday, May 31, 2007
A Lil` guilty.
I catched SHREK the Third with my date of the day, Hazhim.
It's been awhile actually. Miss those days when we were playing for our Floorball team. Weekly training and yeahh`, all sweaty and smelly belly. hurhur.
Anyway, I rate the show 4/5.
Hilarious, I like. Do catch it pals!
Thanx Hazhim, for everything!
The movie thingy and yeahh` dining in. As usual, I didn't finish up my meal. Felt so guilty. ):
I went to catched the Adidas Challenge too. Unfortunately, I didn't stand a chance to spot Dzul dearie. BUT spotted tonnes of mates. Kok Siang was there too. (:
So as the ELITE guys. gosh.
I really missed them. They were like kept on asking me, where have I been these days and why I've not been heading down for training. teehee*
Gotta polish my boots now.
toodles ++
Signing off @ 11:52:00 pm |
0 Eaters
